How to make chocolate shrooms
You can spruce up shroom chocolates in many ways, as long as powdered psychedelic mushrooms are the base. Combine it with chocolate that can melt (chips, bars, melting chocolate disks).
You may include other ingredients if you want, but remember that coconut or raisins are especially delicious if added at this stage. Any desired flavourings should be oil-based and cooked separately, in addition to coconut or raisins.
If you add a cold component to your hot chocolate, it will likely turn out clumpy and unworkable. The final version of this recipe is firmly in the hands of the “chef.” Here is an uncomplicated mushroom chocolate recipe that will be sure to satisfy even the most demanding of palates, whether you prefer it spicy or mild.
Ingredients used in making Shrooms Chocolate
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp crushed toffee
- One 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips, or 12 ounces of your favorite meltable chocolate
- One ounce of entheogenic mushrooms (dried)
- 4 tbsp crushed honey-roasted cashews
- Pick your favourite psilocybin mushrooms.
- Grind your well-dried mushroom(s) into a fine powder using a coffee grinder. Make sure the powder is evenly distributed (you may grind several batches to turn the entire ounce into powder).
- Choose your favourite chocolate.
- Pour the water into the pan and place the chocolate in the pan. Then double-boil the water and the chocolate.
- (To double-boil: First, put a metal or pyrex bowl slightly larger than the mouth of the pot halfway up a pot of water so that the bottom half of the bowl is in the water, DO NOT overfill the water or it will get into the chocolate. While microwaving chocolate is an option, it is a high-risk for burning the chocolate.)
- Let the chocolate slightly cool to the touch without hardening, even though it is still hot. (Note: Hot substances can damage the mushrooms.)
- Stir the psilocybin powder into the melted chocolate until it is mixed well. Passing the mushroom powder through a sieve will ensure even distribution of psilocybin throughout the mixture.
- Finally, you can add any additional ingredients if you desire.
- Pour 28 equal portions into molds, small paper cups, or a pan lined in wax paper (for molds and paper cups, pour 28 evenly distributed cups or compartments).
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and allow to cool until hardened. If you prefer, you can also speed up the process by placing the pan in the refrigerator or pouring it onto ice water.
- If chocolate was poured into a pan, cut chocolate into 28 pieces (adjust servings 1:1 per grams of mushrooms used).
Where to buy chocolate shrooms.
VAPORIZERSPOT want to help educate those who are health curious while at the same time fostering a seamless microdose experience using psilocybin chocolate for our customers from start to finish.
We are committed to helping destigmatize medical mushrooms. In doing so, we hope to provide our customers with a seamless microdose experience from start to finish.
We deliver free local delivery to Vancouver for orders over $300 for all magic mushroom chocolate bar products at Vantura, CA. We also provide discreet packaging and shipping across Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom for all other magic mushroom chocolate orders. Buy Shrooms chocolate bar
Our psilocybin chocolate bar offerings contain the highest quality ingredients — including Belgian Callebaut chocolate and the most sought-after strains of medicinal magic mushrooms. We respect this magnificent species and endeavour to reveal its sublime qualities.
How long do chocolate shrooms last
People on shroom trips typically experience lasting effects for 3 to 6 hours, although some people may feel effects for longer. You’ll likely have some lingering effects that last into the next day after your trip.
The signs and symptoms of psilocybin mushroom poisoning can vary depending on the individual, the dose, and the conditions under which the poison was ingested (i.e., temperature, humidity, and water content).
In some cases, a minor overdose of shrooms may cause nausea, headache, or fatigue. In other cases, an extremely high dosage may cause blurred vision, paralysis, unconsciousness, seizures, or even death.
In addition to the signs and symptoms associated with mushroom poisoning, a person who has consumed psilocybin mushroom poison may experience feelings of confusion, anxiety, and fear.
These feelings are usually relieved by taking the drug again. It is important to seek medical attention if you suspect that you have been poisoned by shrooms.
Psilocybin mushroom poison can sometimes be treated with an anti-inflammatory drug or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (such as ibuprofen). In some cases, the mushroom poison can be removed through a simple surgical procedure.
Psilocybin mushroom poison is usually treated with an atypical anti-psychotic drug.
The factors that can impact the severity and length of Shroom’s effects are:
- having a preexisting mental health condition
- your tolerance
- your expectations and frame of mind
- whether you eat dried or fresh shrooms (dried ones are more potent)
- your age
- any other substances you might’ve taken
- the mushroom species
- how you consume them
- how much you take
Shrooms chocolate bar